Reshma works with teenagers, adults and couples on helping them to come to terms with
- Relationship breakdowns and miscommunication
- Redundancy or work related stress
- Feelings of sadness, loneliness, depression
- Understanding themselves and their problems better
- Stress and Anxiety
- Achieving confidence
- Increasing job satisfaction
- Improving their productivity and efficiency levels at work
- Expat Adjustment
She also works with corporations to provide in house mental health care for their employees as part of companies health and well being programmes.
Reshma’s clients come from all walks of life and include: bankers, lawyers, stay at home mothers, mothers juggling with work and home, expatriates and university students.